Lagganlia has a range of comfortable accommodation set in a beautiful large lawned and wooded site sleeping a maximum group size of 127.
An Taigh Mór (“the big house”)
- 58 beds in en-suite rooms sleeping 4 or 6 (in bunk beds) + 2 single bedded staff/group leader rooms. Bedrooms are not accessible as they are reached via 2 flights of stairs - we have an accessible lodge (Hillend, 18 beds).
- Downstairs common room with audiovisual capabilities (including Freesat) & games tables (on request).
- Coffee bar/self catering kitchen, Library/breakout room, Dedicated visiting staff room. The main dining room and Centre offices are also in this building.
- WiFi throughout.
5 Forest Lodges
- Full kitchen facilities, Lounge/dining rooms with TV/DVD players with Freesat. WiFi.
- Lodges sleep from 6 to 18 in a mix of configurations from twin rooms to 6 (3 bunk beds) bedded rooms, some have en-suites and others have shared facilities.
- Vary in accessibility - let us know your requirements and we will advise on the best accommodation for your group.
12 Camp Huts
- Students can sleep outside in our grounds for a night.
- A great way to build confidence, resilience and encourage them to be responsible for themselves. Sleeping in the woods is a real adventure for students and one that they won’t forget.
Although we will try our best to allocate you your preferred accommodation we do reserve the right to allocate/re-allocate accommodation based on your group's needs and the needs of our other guests.
Other accommodation/food requirements
We are happy to provide dedicated prayer room space and single gender accommodation/changing room facilities. If your group has any other requirements please let us know.
We are experienced at catering for a range of dietary requirements including nut free, gluten free and Halal.
Click here for a sample menu.